Summer CampUsPlease visit our camp website at www.stoneridgesummercampus.org for more information on our programs.
- Stone Ridge Summer CampUs offers programs for girls and boys ages 4-17
- Camp dates for 2017: June 19-July 28
- Full day, one-week camps
- Create your own schedule with Gator Grab Bag classes like movie making studio, improv, super soccer, drama, sewng, swimming, cool crafts, science, diving, swim lessons more!
- Want to go exploring off-campus? Join our fantastic Community Service Camp or one of our challenging Adventure Camps and have a new experience off-site each day.
- New sports camps offered this summer: Field Hockey, Lacrosse, and Golf camps
- New this summer: Cooking camps through Tiny Chefs and Music Production/Songwriting through Mix Major.
- When can I register for camp classes?
- Returning 2016 campers, current Stone Ridge families and siblings: Priority registration runs January 11-22, 2017.
- New campers: On-line open registration begins February 1, 2017 at 12:00 pm.
Angela E. Romano
Email the camp office or call 301.657.4322 ext. 380
Follow us on Twitter @SRSummerCampUs
Opportunities for High School Students
- High School Academic classes: Registration opens for all Summer Studies classes on February 27. For information about enrichment classes and classes for credit, please go to the camp home page at www.stoneridgesummercampus.org and click on "Summer Studies". To register, all families must create a camp account if they do not already have one (this is different from your Inside SR account).
- I drive Smart will be hosting two sessions of driving school on Stone Ridge’s campus June 19-30 and July 10-21. For more information and to enroll, please go to their website at www.idrivesmart.com
- Music Production and Composition Camp - June 19-23
- Community Service Camp - June 19-23 & June 26-30
- Extreme Adventure Camp - July 5-7 & July 17-21
Summer GirlsUP Program
Helping girls decide who they are, before the world tells them who they should be.
Back for our sixth year, GirlsUP offers extraordinary summer programs for girls age 10-13 focused on developing character, confidence and critical thinking through an innovative journey toward self-discovery. GirlsUP is a proud partner of the United Nations Foundation Campaign for Girls.
Dates: July 10-14, 2017
9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Please visit www.girlsup.org for more information and to enroll.
Send questions about GirlsUP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-556-3461.