Follow us on Twitter @SRSummerCampUs.
Please visit our camp website at www.stoneridgesummercampus.org for more information on our programs.
- Stone Ridge Summer CampUs offers programs for girls and boys ages 4-17
- Camp dates for 2015: June 15-July 24
- Full or half day options available
- Three, 2-week sessions offered for day campers; one week off-campus programs also available.
- Create your own schedule with Gator Grab Bag classes like iband, movie making studio, improv, super soccer, drama, cooking, swimming, cool crafts, rocket science, etc. and more! Or join the Sports Academy, Adventure Camps, Community Service or Combo Camps and have a blast!
- Camp Brochure mailer, pdf version.
- When can I register for camp classes?
- Returning 2014 campers, current Stone Ridge families and siblings: Create Dream Schedule anytime January 16-26, 2015.
- New campers: On-line open registration begins February 10, 2015 at 12:00 pm.
Spaces are limited; please check www.stoneridgesummercampus.org for program openings.
Questions for Summer CampUs contact:
Angela E. Romano or Lorna McMahon
Email the camp office
or call 301.657.4322 ext. 380
Summer Academic Classes for High School Students
Beginning in early spring, information about "High School Academics" will be posted on the camp website. Please visit www.stoneridgesummercampus.org
and click on "High School Academics" for more information about courses and to register.