Please visit our camp website at www.stoneridgesummercampus.org for more information on our programs.
- Stone Ridge Summer CampUs offers programs for girls and boys ages 4-17
- Camp dates for 2013: June 17-July 26
- Full or half day options available
- Three, 2-week sessions offered for day campers; one week off-campus programs also available.
- Create your own schedule with Gator Grab Bag classes like drama, guitar lessons, cooking, swimming, cool crafts, rocket science, etc. Or join the Tennis Academy, Sports Academy, Hunger Games Academy or Adventure Camps.
- Camp Brochure, pdf version.
Spaces are limited; please check www.stoneridgesummercampus.org for program openings.
Questions for Summer CampUs contact:
Angela E. Romano or Lorna McMahon
Email the camp email
or call 301-657-4322 ext. 380
Summer Academic Classes for High School Students
- Algebra I Review and Enrichment
- Reading and Writing Workshop
- Photography Techniques Then and Now
- US History
- Biotechnology Laboratory
- Creative Writing
- Everything but Shakespeare
- US Foreign Policy: Focus on US-Brazil Relations.
Visit www.stoneridgesummercampus.org and click on "High School Academics" for more information about courses and to register.
Helping girls decide who they are, before the world tells them who they should be.
Summer GirlsUP Program
GirlsUP offers extraordinary summer programs for girls age 10-13 focused on developing character, confidence and critical thinking through an innovative journey toward self-discovery. GirlsUP is a proud partner of the United Nations Foundation Campaign for Girls.
Monday, July 8 – Friday, July 12
9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Registration is now open. Please visit www.girlsup.org
for more information and to enroll. Send questions about GirlsUP to email@example.com
or call 202-556-3461.
Summer Basketball Camp for Girls with Coach Dwayne Bryant
Monday, August 5 - Friday, August 9
9:00 am - 3:00 pm (with early drop off beginning at 8:30 and pick up extended until 3:30 pm)
Registration is now open. Download the brochure and registration form.
Questions about Basketball Camp contact:
Director of Athletics at Stone Ridge
Office: 301-657-4322 ext. 339