Follow us on Twitter @SRSummerCampUs.
Please visit our camp website at www.stoneridgesummercampus.org for more information on our programs.
- Stone Ridge Summer CampUs offers programs for girls and boys ages 4-17
- Camp dates for 2014: June 16-July 25
- Full or half day options available
- Three, 2-week sessions offered for day campers; one week off-campus programs also available.
- Create your own schedule with Gator Grab Bag classes like drama, cooking, swimming, cool crafts, rocket science, etc. Or join the Sports Academy or Adventure Camps and have a blast!
- Camp Brochure, pdf version - coming soon.
- When can I register for camp classes?
- Returning 2013 campers, current Stone Ridge families and siblings: Create Dream Schedule anytime January 10-21, 2014.
- New campers: On-line open registration begins February 6, 2014 at 12:00 pm.
Spaces are limited; please check www.stoneridgesummercampus.org for program openings.
Questions for Summer CampUs contact:
Angela E. Romano or Lorna McMahon
Email the camp office
or call 301.657.4322 ext. 380
Summer Academic Classes for High School Students
2014 classes will be announced in early spring.
Classes offered in 2013.
- Algebra I Review and Enrichment
- Reading and Writing Workshop
- Photography Techniques Then and Now
- US History
- Biotechnology Laboratory
- Creative Writing
- Everything but Shakespeare
- US Foreign Policy: Focus on US-Brazil Relations.
Visit www.stoneridgesummercampus.org and click on "High School Academics" for more information about courses.
Helping girls decide who they are, before the world tells them who they should be.
Summer GirlsUP Program
GirlsUP offers extraordinary summer programs for girls age 10-13 focused on developing character, confidence and critical thinking through an innovative journey toward self-discovery. GirlsUP is a proud partner of the United Nations Foundation Campaign for Girls.
Summer Basketball Camp for Girls with Coach Dwayne Bryant
Questions about Basketball Camp contact:
Director of Athletics at Stone Ridge
Office: 301.657.4322 ext. 339