Follow us on Twitter @SRSummerCampUs.
Please visit our camp website at www.stoneridgesummercampus.org for more information on our programs.
- Stone Ridge Summer CampUs offers programs for girls and boys ages 4-17
- Camp dates for 2014: June 16-July 25
- Full or half day options available
- Three, 2-week sessions offered for day campers; one week off-campus programs also available.
- Create your own schedule with Gator Grab Bag classes like drama, cooking, swimming, cool crafts, rocket science, etc. Or join the Sports Academy or Adventure Camps and have a blast!
- Camp Brochure, pdf version.
- When can I register for camp classes?
- Returning 2013 campers, current Stone Ridge families and siblings: Create Dream Schedule anytime January 10-21, 2014.
- New campers: On-line open registration begins February 6, 2014 at 12:00 pm.
Spaces are limited; please check www.stoneridgesummercampus.org for program openings.
Questions for Summer CampUs contact:
Angela E. Romano or Lorna McMahon
Email the camp office
or call 301.657.4322 ext. 380
Summer Academic Classes for High School Students
2014 Summer Studies
- Algebra I Review and Enrichment (Grade 9)
- Reading & Writing Workshop for Rising Ninth-Graders (Grade 9)
- Chemistry (Grades 10-12)
- Multi-Dimensional Studio Art (Grades 10-12)
- U.S. History (Grades 11-12)
- Biotechnology Laboratory (Grades 11-12)
- Computer Programming with the Alice Project (Grades 10-12)
- Creative Writing (Grade 12 or permission from instructor)
- U.S. Foreign Policy: Focus on Middle East (Grades 11-12)
- U.S. Government and Politics in Action (Grades 11-12)
Visit www.stoneridgesummercampus.org and click on "High School Academics" for more information about courses.
Helping girls decide who they are, before the world tells them who they should be.
Summer GirlsUP Program
GirlsUP offers extraordinary summer programs for girls age 10-13 focused on developing character, confidence and critical thinking through an innovative journey toward self-discovery. GirlsUP is a proud partner of the United Nations Foundation Campaign for Girls.
Monday, July 14 – Friday, July 18
9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Please visit our website for more information and to enroll www.girlsup.org
Please send questions about GirlsUP to email@example.com
or call 202-556-3461.