Gifts to the Stone Ridge Annual Fund support the people and programs that encourage each student to realize her potential and take on new challenges. Your generosity gives current and future Stone Ridge girls the opportunity to dream, explore, lead, and excel.
When you make a gift to the Annual Fund, you help to meet the school's most pressing needs. Each year, Stone Ridge depends on contributions from alumnae, parents, and friends in order to provide:
- competitive salaries and professional development for teachers
- low student/faculty ratio and small class sizes
- need-based tuition assistance for students
- superb academics and individual attention
- well-maintained facilities and up-to-date technology
Participation in the Annual Fund, at any level, is an indicator of the strength and financial health of Stone Ridge to prospective families and other donors. Join other alumnae, current and past parents, faculty and staff, and friends in sending the message that the Stone Ridge community is committed to the school and its students.
You can play a critical role in two ways: by making a gift and volunteering. For questions on the Annual Fund and how you can become involved, please contact:
Director of Annual Giving
301-657-4322 ext. 363