Motivated by their belief in the lifelong value of a Stone Ridge education, a generous alumna has joined together with a Stone Ridge family in order to create a Challenge Grant of $125,000 in new and increased gifts to the Annual Fund. For Stone Ridge to continue at the forefront of all-girls education, we need you to join our philanthropic efforts. Many of our goals such as the expansion of our technology program, our increased support to diverse learning styles, and the growth of our music program throughout all Divisions, require robust Annual support.
You can help by making a new or increased gift today. This Challenge runs through the first week of April. $125,000 in new and increased gifts is an ambitious goal, and we need your support to meet it.
We hope that working together to raise these funds will inspire a deeper culture of philanthropy at Stone Ridge. Thank you in advance for stepping up to the challenge.
Frequently Asked Questions
- If I gave $500 last year and now give $600 this year, how much of my gift counts toward the match?
Your increase of $100 will be counted toward the match.
- What counts as a new gift?
A gift from anyone who did not give to last year’s Annual Fund is a new gift.
- Whom do I call if I don’t remember when or how much I gave?
Please direct all questions about giving to Heather Dempsey, Director of the Annual Giving, at 301-657-4322 ext. 363 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If I make a pledge, will that count towards the challenge?
Yes, as long as it is paid by June 30, 2013.
- If I give $2,000 as a new gift, and the challenge matches it, how much I am credited with giving in the Annual Report?
- Where can I make an online gift?
- Where can I mail a check?
Stone Ridge School of the Sacred Heart
Attn: Heather Dempsey
9101 Rockville Pike
Bethesda, MD 20814