Technology & Innovation
Empowering students with the skills of technology and innovation amplifies their voice and their ability to make change today and in the future. Educating students with our mission in mind means equipping them with the powerful tools of technology fluency and an innovator’s stance to communicate and create, to think deeply and explore, with their values and community in mind.
Stone Ridge’s vision for technology and innovation is rooted in our Sacred Heart Goals; We are committed to developing learners and leaders who are skilled, ethical, and purposeful innovators. Our program builds foundational technology skills like technical adaptability, logic and problem-solving, process management, and computational and systems thinking. We adopt an integrated approach to build interdisciplinary connections across the curriculum so that technology and innovation skills transfer across contexts, year over year.
Technology in the Classroom
- All Upper School students are issued a Apple MacBook Air for the 1-to-1 Laptop program.
- All Middle School students are issued a Dell Latitude Laptop as part of the 1-to-1 ThinkPad program.
- Students in Grades K–4 are in the 1-to-1 iPad program.
- Students in Grades Pre-Kindergarten have a classroom set of iPads.
- All Classrooms PK-4 are equipped with an Epson Brightlink interactive projector and many are equipped with an Apple TV or Chromecast to support wireless casting for students and teachers.