Apply to Stone Ridge
Middle School Admissions Process
Step 1 • Learn more about Stone Ridge
Let us know of your interest in Stone Ridge by completing our inquiry form. Doing so will ensure that you receive updates regarding Stone Ridge and our application process. You will receive a username and password via email to begin your application. If you have previously applied to Stone Ridge, go to the admissions portal and log in using your current SR username and password.
Step 2 • Submit the application online
- Planning for the 2020-21 school year is underway. We encourage you to submit an application as soon as possible.
Step 3 • Schedule Admissions assessment
- Student may take either the SSAT or ISEE
- Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT): Stone Ridge code 7494
- Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE): Stone Ridge code 210252
NOTE: ISEE is currently offering an at-home exam.
Step 4 • Submit transcript
Step 5 • Submit teacher recommendations
Please have your child's teachers complete the appropriate forms and ask them to return the forms directly to us at email@example.com.
- Grade 5: Two recommendations required; one each from current and previous year's homeroom teachers
Teacher Recommendation Form
- Grades 6-8: Two recommendations required
Math Teacher Recommendation Form
English Teacher Recommendation Form
Step 6 • Submit student questionnaire
Step 7 • Schedule a virtual interview
Once you have submitted your application, please contact Beth Gregory, Associate Director of Middle School Admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301.657.4322 ext. 1626, to schedule a date for your child's interview.
Step 8 • Admissions decisions
Decisions will be posted on the Stone Ridge admissions portal within one week of a completed application.