Apply to Stone Ridge
Upper School Admissions Process
Step 1 • Learn more about Stone Ridge!
Let us know of your interest in Stone Ridge by completing our inquiry form. Doing so will ensure that you receive updates regarding Stone Ridge and our application process. You will receive a username and password via email to begin your application. If you have previously applied to Stone Ridge, go to the admissions portal and use your current SR username and password.
Step 2 • Register for a Discovery Day
A Stone Ridge Discovery Day (7:45 am-12:30 pm) provides prospective students the opportunity to visit classes, meet students, faculty and coaches, and tour our campus; parents are invited to attend an informational session over coffee on the morning of their daughter’s visit.
2019 Discovery Days
- Tuesday, November 19
- Thursday, November 21
- Tuesday, December 3
We begin taking reservations on Tuesday, September 3, 2019. Please contact Lisa Zingone at 301.657.4322 ext. 1618.
Step 3 • Attend our Open House
Upper School (Grades 9-12)
Sunday, October 20, 2019
Step 4 • Schedule the SSAT
- Stone Ridge requires the SSAT exam as part of its admissions process. The Stone Ridge SSAT school code is 7494. For your convenience, the SSAT will be administered at Stone Ridge on November 16, 2019.
Step 5 • Submit the application online
- Deadline for Grade 9 students is December 6, 2019
- For all other grades, please contact Lisa Zingone
Step 6 • Submit transcript
Step 7 • Submit teacher recommendations
- Math Teacher Recommendation Form
- English Teacher Recommendation Form
- Optional Teacher Recommendation Form
- Deadline: Tuesday, December 17, 2019
- Recommendations can be sent by email to email@example.com
Important note to Grade 9 applicants currently attending a parish school in the Archdiocese of Washington: The above forms do not apply to your application as Stone Ridge accepts the Catholic High School Student Information Form in lieu of our standard recommendation forms.
Step 8 • Admissions decisions
Decisions will be posted to the Stone Ridge admissions portal on Friday, February 28, 2020 after 4:00 pm.