- Gym 1: PE, Basketball, Volleyball and other sports practice during inclement weather
- Gator Performance Center: PE, Strength and conditioning for all teams
- Gym 3: PE, Main athletic gym where Basketball, Volleyball, and other sports practice during inclement weather
Gator Field (Turf): PE, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer
- Lower Field (Bermuda Grass): PE, Soccer, Lacrosse and most teams can practice
- Harkins Field: PE, Softball, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, and most teams can practice
- Mesa Field: PE, and most teams can practice
- Aquatic Center: PE, Swim & Dive teams
Directions to Campus
9101 Rockville Pike
Bethesda, MD 20814
- From Northbound Rockville Pike, turn right and into the campus entrance just past Walter Reed National Military Medical Center. Veer to the left and follow signage to the respective field, gym, or aquatic center.
- From Southbound Rockville Pike, turn left onto Cedar Lane. There are two entrances that may be used to enter campus, follow signage to the respective field, gym or aquatic center.
- From Cedar Lane (heading west), turn left into the main campus entrance (at the traffic light). Follow signage to the respective field, gym, or aquatic center.
Departing Campus: Please follow the campus directional signage. At the first campus exit, you can enter Rockville Pike and head north only. To head south on Rockville pike or to exit onto Cedar Lane, follow the campus road around to the turf field, and exit at the main Cedar Lane exit (at the traffic light). This exit will allow you to head east or west on Cedar Lane, as well as north or south on Rockville Pike.