Calling all Gators to the Swamp - Tuesday, April 30, 2019!
Class of 2023 - please visit the Gator Game Day Schedule & Registration designed just for your class.
Don't miss this great community building event while cheering our Gators to victory
2:45 pm MS Blue Lacrosse vs Flint Hill, Gator Field
3:00 pm MS Blue Softball vs Flint Hill, Softball Field
4:15 pm Varsity Lacrosse vs St. Stephen's and St. Agnes, Gator Field
4:15 pm Varsity Softball vs Holy Child. Softball Field
5:30 JV Lacrosse vs St. Stephen's and St. Agnes, Gator Field
Gator Gallery will be open
Shop for Gator Gear
Chick-Fil-A and Armand’s Pizzeria (cash or credit card)
Carmen's Italian Ice
Here are a few reminders from the Middle School team which may be helpful as you plan for the Gator Game Day with your Middle School student:
- Students will be allowed to wear their Gator Game Day t-shirt or a Stone Ridge shirt representing Blue and Gold! Students are required to wear their uniform kilt and shoes. We also ask that all refrain from putting any type of paint or tape on their face and hair.
- All Middle School students, teachers, and staff will participate in Gator Game Day. Our Grades 6 - 8 students will go to athletics at 2:15 pm as usual, and will attend/participate in the games with their coaches. Teachers will be in attendance to cheer on our Gators.
- Grade 5 students will meet in advisory at 2:15 and Grade 5 advisors will escort the girls to their lockers for pack-up time. Following pack up, advisors will guide students first to MPR, where students who will be dismissed at regular time will drop off their bags before going over to the gyms and fields. The rest of the students will drop off their belongings in their gym lockers for easy access later on in the afternoon.
Dismissal will happen in four different ways: If your child wishes to stay beyond 3:30 dismissal, please compete the permission form.
- Parents attending the event may pick up their student by 3:20 pm, by connecting with a member of staff while in the gym/pool area and confirming their child is with them.
- Regular dismissal will be held at Hamilton House at 3:30 pm, as per usual. At 3:20 pm or so, teachers will round up the MS students who aren’t participating in a game and walk back with them safely to MPR to prepare for dismissal.
- Students who wish to stay until 4:00 pm may do so, by filling out the permission form below. Only written permission will be accepted, so it is important that the office receive the permission form by noon on April 30. All students dismissing at 4:00 pm will be dismissed from the MPR/Supervised Study, and will need to be signed out in person, so that the personnel on duty can confirm that each child has connected with the proper adult.
- Students who wish to stay beyond 4:00 pm to watch Upper School games must complete the form below and be accompanied by a designated adult (the responsible party should be an adult - US siblings do not qualify).
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and assistance with this. Go Gators!
Thanks to our food vendors!