Final fall sports reminders Grades 5-12
Upper School Grades 9-12 sports tryouts begin Monday, August 20.
- Mandatory US Student-Athlete meeting 3:30 pm, Athletic Center.
- Mandatory Parent Training session 4:00 pm, Good Hall. This session covers the SR Way athletic culture and is mandatory for all new incoming US parents, and strongly encouraged for all returning parents who did not attend the session last year.
- If you have not registered for US Fall sports or PE , please do so.
Middle School Grades 6-8 sports tryouts begin Tuesday, September 4.
- Grades 6-8 students will select a fall sport or PE class during the first week of classes.
- They will have the entire week to discuss their choice with their parents to ensure they've made the best personal selection.
Middle School Grade 5 soccer begins Monday, September 17.
- Grades 5 students will sign up during their PE class the first week of classes. No experience necessary and all skill levels are welcome!
- Once students sign up, parents will get an email notification and receive more information.
Mandatory for all athletes
Completed Health Forms are required (updated Physical). Physicals are good for one calendar year. No forms = no tryouts.
Please read and electronically sign off on our Student-Athlete Handbook (required for MS and US student-athletes and parents).