Shaping the Future for Stone Ridge School of the Sacred Heart
By including Stone Ridge School of the Sacred Heart in your estate you demonstrate your belief in its mission and your desire to safeguard its future. What a wonderful legacy. A planned gift may be as simple as a bequest in your will, or you may list SR as a beneficiary of your IRA or life insurance policy.
The following includes sample text to assist you and your financial advisor as you consider your estate plans.
Melissa C. Prather
Director of Institutional Advancement
301.657.4322 ext. 1713
Gifts of Endowment
A thriving endowment is essential to the future of Stone Ridge. While the endowment is healthy, it is still not adequate to meet the annual needs of our students. It is imperative that we grow and nurture the endowment to ensure that Stone Ridge’s potential for educating the whole child is never limited by lack of resources.
A strong endowment provides a consistent and stable revenue source that:
- Makes possible a top-tier faculty that will generate excellence in the classroom and beyond;
- Delivers educational programs that redefine how students learn and faculty teach;
- Fulfills the goal of access to a Sacred Heart education for all qualified students;
- Makes state-of-the art tools available to students, faculty, and staff in the pursuit of learning and;
- Ensures that Stone Ridge will always deliver on the promise to educate the whole child
Gifts of any size can be applied to the general endowment and allow the most flexibility to meet current needs. To establish a specific endowed fund, a minimum gift is required.
Current Endowment & Special Funds
The following named Endowed Funds have been established at Stone Ridge by alumnae, parents, faculty and staff, and friends in support of the professional growth and talent of teachers, the enrichment of a particular subject’s curriculum, and/or designated funds to support financial aid for students.