Gator Giving Day
On TUESDAY JuNE, 4
- Today on Field Day...the #BEST.DAY.EVER...every amount counts! The majority of our donations are under $500, and they helped us raise a total of $1.2M last year. Join your fellow Gators to make this year the biggest one yet! → Give Now. #GatorGivingDay
- It's Field Day! #BEST.DAY.EVER is here! Give now to support students and faculty and bring fearless ideas to life! → Give Now. #GatorGivingDay
- #BEST.DAY.EVER is today! Join hundreds of others and support our 750 girls → Give Now. #GatorGivingDay
- All Day. All Gatos. Will you support Stone Ridge on Gator Giving Day? It’s today! #BEST.DAY.EVER #GatorGivingDay
- #GatorGivingDay is June 4! Show you’re #GatorStrong by giving to your favorite school. → Give Now.
- The real success of #GatorGivingDay will not be just how much money we raise but the tremendous impact those dollars will have across campus! Join the giving on June 4!
- Support #GatorGivingDay on June 4 and help a bright new generation of Gators learn the Five Goals! → Give Now.
Subject: Lend Gertie a Helping Hand. | Gator Giving Day
We’re preparing for Gator Giving Day on June 4th! Your help is vital to make the most of Gator Giving Day. We’ve included a few easy ways that you can support Stone Ridge for Gator Giving Day 2019.
Share and share alike. Gator Giving Day is predominantly online, and it’s successful because of the connectivity of our own networks. Help us grow by sending the word out to your friends, and ask that they do the same. You can help make this the best Giving Day!
Get Social. Use your social media networks: post on Facebook, tweet about Gator Giving Day, and share your love for your alma mater. Ask others to do the same. It’s a great opportunity to use social media for good!
Become a fundraising champion. Everyone loves a champion, including us! We really need fundraising champions to help drive people to our Gator Giving Day website on June 4th. To send your friends directly to our Giving Day Page use this link: https://give.evertrue.com/stoneridgeschool/bestdayever
Subject: Today’s the Day | Support our Gators
Gator Giving Day is TODAY, and we are asking you to join us in our efforts to make this the BIGGEST Giving Day Stone Ridge has ever seen!
Your donation of any amount will help. We mean it: the majority of our donations are $500 or under, and they add up! Last year, those gifts helped us raise a total of $1.2M.
We know that the possibilities are limitless when thousands of Gators come together. How big can Gators go this year?
Make your gift here : https://give.evertrue.com/stoneridgeschool/bestdayever!
Here’s how you can make a HUGE difference today:
- Make a donation! https://give.evertrue.com/stoneridgeschool/bestdayever
- Spread the word and rally support! Shout it from the rooftops - but only if you feel safe up there.
- Text a friend. Forward this email. Post on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram using the hashtags #GatorGivingDay #Best.Day.Ever
- Oh, and you can also just tell someone in person – that works too!
Q. What is Gator Giving Day?
Gator Giving Day is a one-day fundraising event on June 4, for all members of the Stone Ridge community. Students, parents, friends and alumni are invited to join a day of giving because we are all Gators! The goal is to raise critical funding and engage our community to advance our Mission.
Q. Is it safe to make my gift online?
Absolutely. Gator Giving Day utilizes technology that is PCI Level 1-compliant. Credit card information will not be stored and is not accessible. The contact information you provide will remain private and secure.
Q. Is my Gator Giving Day contribution tax-deductible?
Gifts to support Stone Ridge are tax-deductible. After making a gift, you will receive letter that will serve as your receipt for tax purposes. Please consult your tax adviser if you have questions.
Q. Need help?
Contact us at email@example.com or 301.657.4322 ext. 1711 for assistance.
The Stone Ridge Fund is a critical component of our facility-focused campaign and is the reason the campaign is called “comprehensive.” Stone Ridge Fund dollars raised in one year are spent in that year, making possible the curricular innovation and exceptional teaching we see happening now. Including The Stone Ridge Fund in our fundraising goal provides everyone in our community – alumnae, parents, grandparents, faculty, staff, and friends – the opportunity to engage in a way that has a profound impact on campus life.
Every contribution to help grow The Stone Ridge Fund will support the transformation of each of our young women into a servant-leader who in turn transforms the world. Stone Ridge directly impacts the lives of over 700 students every year, and a robust Stone Ridge Fund translates directly to an increasingly vibrant school.
The Stone Ridge Fund serves as the philanthropic life blood of the School.